Sunday, January 16, 2011

Male Brazilian Wax Okc

FOTD - No.4

Huhu her


I möchtre you like to show my FOTD today.
Since today is Sunday, was not really anything going on, so I'm a little gestiefel the flea market.



Nothing great. But it suited my pink / black outfit. ;)
Oh, and before anyone asks. :-P
I have no spots on the face and my camera lens have is clean,
that freckles are all ^ ^



.
The AMU is very simple, fast and went out of hand.
The eyeliner is, as always, "spewed out", but I love it so, with just pulled a "perfect" eyeliner I somehow never liked me. : /

Use I have the following products:


Old Face Base P2 HD
Astor Foundation Maybelline
transparent powder
P2 Rouge 020 Sweet Rose
Artdeco Base (not pictured) in Paris boulevards
P2 Love and Chicago Streets (the sounds with the X) P2
Lip Cream (no idea what color is abgegrabbelt)
P2 Geleyeliner from the "Ready to wear LE"
P2 Perfect Look Kajal ind black
P2 Beauty waterproof Insider Mascara (not pictured)


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment