Monday, January 17, 2011

Mount Blade Give Me Liberty

Odds and ends: make-up corner

Huhu her

I hope since started reasonably well in a week?
Since I made the weekend a few photos of my cosmetics,
for a friend, I love you, showcasing temporary deprive the state of my make-up Helmers not
. ;)

Chaos:



Face drawer:


Foundations center (left)
Blushes center (right)
powder, MSF's, bronzer and highlighter (front)
Backup's stuff that I use any more (back)

eyes drawer:



eye shadow (left)
mascara, eyebrow stuff & Co (right)
eyeliner, Highlighterstifte Base, etc. (front)

lip drawer:


lipsticks (left )
lip glosses (right)
lip liner, lip balm (front)

nail lacquer Drawer:

P2 coatings (left)
All other lakes (right)
topcoats, base coats and maintenance (front right)
" Nail 'ala glitter paints (front left)
nail wheels

Otherwise, I have 2 drawers with Abschminkkrams etc.)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment