Sunday, January 16, 2011

Renaissance Clothing In Romeo And Juliet

My purchase behavior:

Huhu dear ones,

I too have just watched the following video and would like to say something about this:
















I think it's also completely stupid just to kaufen.Am beginning makes it perhaps a lot of fun, but eventually it is personal for me only frustration and stress was almost like a real pathological addiction.
You can find "must" LE XY easy, and if one goes for three days through the area, and then "must" is also something pretty buy, whether it is ever used, the other question I have

for me personally I decided many months ago, however, such purchases. I wonder now if I need a 2x better product and use it really well or whether I already own X-like eye shadow or lip glosses tones.

me it helps.
I often ask myself back then also 5 € per LE, save the fact that I buy anything that I do not really like to highlight small, such as a lack of me good chanel or like a Mac product.

How are you, if you're honest with yourself?
How much of your cosmetics you use really, and often times what is just around? What are things like this
Le?

Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment