Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Cardio Workout Machine Arc Trainer

Again a raid

Hello my friends


Now I write about my forced Book Smart, since my computer has failed me. Therefore do not be surprised if I do not write blog posts as much as usual.
But let us now turn to my raid.
I have a little bit from last time out with my raid together and now it looks really a lot.


Eyeshadow Mny 3. The numbers are 409, 805A (Le Material Girl) and 441st
Long Lasting Eyeliner by Essence 07 Easy Going (which I will go in the next blog post a little more detail).
Pocket Beauty Kajal.



Show your Feet-Feet & Leg Shimmer Lotion for legs (I have now bought on three tubes of it)
Balea Body Butter Cocoa in large (I eat on xD)





Pure Essence Skin Nose Stripes
Stampy paint in black
Essence Nail Art Top Coat Sealing
Essence Nails Studio Nails in the new design tickers
Essence Nail Art Spotti



Mny paint from the Material Girl Le No. 808A
and the right swatch Picture of


I hope you liked my yield and wife reads your Jlisti



0 comments:

Post a Comment