Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Refrigerator Drip Pan Smell

Nail Design Floral Design

Hello my friends


Once again there is the same flower design as in the last Nageldesidn blog post, but with Holo paint.
Yes I am a small holo paint junkie and arrive as soon as my new Holo `s naru I'll report it.
Now back to my nail design. I made extra 2 pictures of it. Even in normal light and one in the sunlight so that women and the beautiful rainbow hologram effect looks.

product list:
rainbow hologram in silver (link to the paint I add the bottom of the application at)
-Konad template s9
-Essence Sealing Top Coat

Application:
First, I painted three thin layers of the rainbow hologram in silver and had them dry. Since dry
Holo paints usually quite fast as I could also then get started with stamping.
As always, to avoid the stamping strip image I've been waiting for the paint of the top coats.
min after still good 30th I've had passed to each nail a thin layer of top coat is applied and therefore was my nail design also ready.

I hope you like it and your wife reads Jlisti

link to the ebay store where I had the Holo ago: http://stores.ebay.de/Color-your- Nails
left is the picture in normal light and the right in the sunlight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment