Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Night Prowler Sa Upgrade

No. 17 spring the country

Hello my friends


I therefore with a further spring-Amu and have no desire to life again in the winter.
I have had in this color choice a little bit of the tulip buds inspiration.

Produkz list:
- Nyx Eyeshadow Bases Skin Tone and Pearl
- Chrome pigment filling Oatmeal
Nyx - Nyx Ultra Pearl Pigments Grass and Baby Pink
- Essence Mascara (who should know you well; ))

Application:
I first standard in accordance with my two bases plotted and distributed at the lower eyelid and eyelashes.
placed in the inner corner of eye I Oatmeal followed by the Baby Pink over the site of the iris (the colored ring around the pupil) was given. The remaining space was extended to the end to Grass. This order I made at the lower lashes and mascara on the lashes last but not least.
is finished another spring-Amu.


I hope you like the colors and you read to your Jlisti
(sry for the dark photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment