Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christian Group Slogans

Amu No. 19 No. 19 Spring mood

Hello my friends


Yes I am totally biased to spring and what snow is out there (still >.\u0026lt;).
But this spring Amu entirely in green.
for Blender artists first: I am not blind to my time at Amu and would like it not at all, otherwise fade the beautiful colors. So take it down so you hear or read at this point XD.

product list:
-Nyx Eyeshadow Base Skin Tone and Pearl
-Mny Eyeshadow No. 409-
EssenceDuo Eyeshadow Perfect Match (goes from the range)
-Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner 07 Easy Going (also leaves the range)
-Essence liquid eyeliner from the I Love Berlin Le 02 Green Grass
-Essence Eye Colour Booster Mascara 01 Cosmopolitan (has long been out of the range)

Application:
This keeps the Amu gets longer and some extra shimmer I applied the two Eyeshadow Bases Skin Tone and Pearl.
have on the inner eyelid, I placed a little bit of the Mny Eyeshadow, then the brightest tone of the Perfect Match Eyeshadow Duo placed in the center. The dark shade of green
came at the very end of the eyelid. Kajal
Apply on lower lashes and a fine thin eyeliner line with Green Grass.
Finally, I have mascara on my lashes with Cosmopolitan and that was my green Amu.


I'm already looking forward to your views and your wife reads Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment