Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Sharpen Ice Skates Without A Machine

My Nfu.Oh paints are there.

Hello my friends


The ones follow me on Twitter know yes these are arrived yesterday my two other lakes of Holo Nfu.Oh.
The first impression of me was, are the real `s Holo? Actually, they were not silver as in the rainbow effect. When you paint on my Nagelrad only came this beautiful effect and he is as extreme as the silver. Appointed
I have my paints Holo No.62 (beige / latte sound) and 65 (a beautiful blue).
this, I got myself the Nfu.Oh Aqua Base. Which serves as a finish for the Holo coatings, and should, take better care of the paint containing the nails and wife has not so many layers of paint must be applied.
Without the Aqua Base I usually four layers used to cover the paint and is not streaky.
With the Aqua Base I only need two coats of paint. So the Aqua Base is truly worth the money.
The shipping was very fast. I was on 23 with advance payment and 25 (Yesterday) they were already there.
Before you even further I will blubber you some photo `s show.

wife reads your JList

0 comments:

Post a Comment