Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rent Pirate Ship In Carribean

Amu Amu needs

Hello my friends


I have finally found an everyday Amu which suits me and my coffee addiction somewhat reflects .
(Yes I need coffee like the air we breathe xD)
to the brown from the winter in Moscow Nyx Palette I also search for a suitable Dupe.

product list:
-Nyx Eyeshadow Bases Skin Tone and Pearl
-Mny Mono Eyeshadow No. 409
-Nyx Winter in Moscow range
-Essence Mascara

Application:
standard I have referred my first two applied Bases (to skin tone to the color a little stronger and have Pearl for extra shimmer).
From the inside angle to almost half of the eyelid, I've applied the mono eyeshadow from Mny and the rest with the lightest shade of brown from the winter in Moscow Nyx Palette.
How still the end mascara and ready.


I hope you like this color combination as well as me and it reads your Jlisti


0 comments:

Post a Comment