Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free Virtual Worlds For Emos

NOTD China Glaze Neon

Hello my friends


Today there is a Nail of the Day from me with two neon paints.
I was so impressed by the colors that I had to paint it the same.
Except for the ring finger I have all painted with Blue Sparrow. In order better to paint the glitter of many to come into, I'm using a cotton swab (dipped in nail polish Entfehrner) once or twice gone over it.
on the ring fingers I painted Celtic Sun and in which I needed a good 3-4 layers so that is not streaky. I'll get me for this coating nor a white nail polish, so that the color comes out even better and is brightly colored.
By and large, is also started slowly on this matte finish of the paint to like, but I'm more the kind where women usually have to shine all paints.
So before this blog post goes into pure bubbling there are 2 pictures of it yet.



It reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment