Monday, February 28, 2011

Cartier Paris Cuartz 20-61323

It is a dupe on submerged

Hello my friends


I wanted you to post my nail design, but once I move. The
I Myone already a Dupe told in your Commission and you would have them be part of.

We have all probably the paints from the Fairytale chased behind her and now I've found a dupe of one of the 5 coatings.
It's about the Berry Fairy Fairytale paint 01 which my mom also likes to have, but it was sold out quickly.
What does your daughter? The
which would probably make any blogger too. Woman armed themselves with their search Nagelrad and swatch it and goes on nail varnish Dupe.
Yes I've found in the Essence and the standard range.
The paint is 99% of the Fairy Berry resembles like a twin is the Essence Multi Dimension paint 59 Purple Diamond.
I have my Mama also told and she now has the same paint as I only of the normal range and with the better bottle.

are the photo's to prove;)

I hope you like this blog post and Fairy Berry who has not received as paint should pick up the Dupe.
(on the right photo you see right next to Fairy Berry Purple Diamond) reads


your wife Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment