Friday, February 11, 2011

Emergency Vets Hotline

Rival de Loop "Glööckler" LE







I was quite amazed when I found these LE discovered by Rossmann.
Glööckler designs now make up for Rival de Loop, awesome!
me for a long time after another LE that has a good Qaulität. Most LE Rival de Loop are quite ramschig, eye shadow hardly give off color, etc. In this
LE I'm back after a long pleasantly surprised.
The lip glosses and lipsticks give off the same color as the swatches. Unfortunately, I had already often have to make the experience that the colors more intense than after the Swachten applied for example to the lips, etc.
The gloss are the highlight of the LE. Through the tenacious hold the gloss with the high proportion of long glitter on his lips. The lips really sparkle with the Gloss. The color output is good, definitely not sheer!
The glosses smell somehow to gummy bears, but does not bother me.

The lipstick is beautiful, a nice salmon pink color with shimmer.

A Swatch of nail polish is followed by the day. The color is hard to describe, a strong shade of pink with pink shimmer that is slightly to the purple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment