Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gameshark Pokemon Ruby Mac

Nail Design No. 17 small geisha's No. 18 Latte

Hello my friends

What makes women when a new template for Konad Stampen is there? Yes
woman makes a new nail design that's become almost good.
I've got the s9 Konad template and find it really cute, according to the design and see the nail.

product list:
-p2 Quick Dry Base
-color Victim paint 221 Charismatic
-Konad template s9
-Stamping Lack of Essence in white
-stamping tool
-Glitter Topper in Silver Essence

Application: For the nails discolor
not I Lacquer me a layer Quick Dry Base Coat and then follow two layers Charismatic.
All I leave to dry so that I can churn away afterwards.
After the stamping has dried, I place the sealing top coat, the glitter toppers used in silver, so that looks like as if the cherry blossoms falling down.


I hope you are the nail design and it reads like it is your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment