Monday, February 21, 2011

Custom Enclosed Blinds Patio Doors

Nail Design No. 18 in

Hello my friends


you have asked for a nail design with the neon Lack of Purple Panic China Glaze and here it is.
long thought about what I would fit this brilliant color. After a brief review on my stamping stencils, it is a flower but the motive of the stencil Konad s9 become.

product list:
-p2 Quick Dry Base Coat
China Glaze Purple Panic paint
-Stampy Lack of Essence in
-Konad template s9
Top Coat Sealing know of Essence

Application: This
discolor the nails do not I painted a layer Quick Dry Base Coat and then 2-3 coats of Purple Panic.
After all has been well dried, I started with the Stamp and allow to dry for good.
When the paint has dried and the stamping, I painted a layer of top coat over it, so I still get the design time.


I hope you like the design reads as good as me and your wife Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment