Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adult Toy Invite Wording

spring days

Hello my friends


I've been tagged by dear blogger ST3RNCH3N and your wish will come once opposed.


Spring / Summer TAG

first What do you like better? Spring or summer?
spring. I like it when the spring flowers grow and awaken the world of flowers with their bright colors all over again.

second Easter. What is the significance of this party for you? The resurrection of Jesus
Christhus and hide Easter gifts for my daughter.

third Which ice cream do you prefer to nibble at warm temperatures?
look rather told to get out what Langnese Cremissimo for varieties ^ ^

takes fourth A nice Sunday stroll by the lake or a day at the amusement park?
A leisurely walk with my Menne and mouse.

5. Where do you tan you the most? At home in the tranquil garden, at the stand or rather in the solarium?
Not because I have pale skin more prone to cancer colors.

6th Playful floral dress or sexy Hot Pants?
playful dress without floral pattern.

7th What shoes you wear in spring / summer the most?
sneakers, ballet flats and sandals.

8th What are your tips for refreshing especially hot days?
Very early morning all the windows open up and close after 1 hour again and make curtains.

9th A rainy summer day. What are you doing in bad weather?
play with my daughter the little snail pace of the game board.

10.What is your favorite vacation destination or where you always wanted back again?
favorite vacation destination is Denmark

11th What colors are in the spring time for you a must?
Pastel colors, coatings and Holo

12th What colors are in the summer time for you a must?
Bold colors such as neon or dark colors.

13th Camps in the country, beach holidays in malls, shopping trip to Paris?
All three things do not. More and more families leave xD

14th What you can do without at all in the summer?
skirts, Capri pants, tops mascara and lipstick

15th You traveled with your parents or take them without you? Or do you need to?
No I do not drive more with my parents on vacation, I have a family

16th Were you ever a holiday flirt?
Nope, I had not

17th Do you like barbecue with friends / family?
But only if my father is on the grill, because that can spice up the meat so great ^ ^

18th How do you put on your makeup when you go to the lake? Not at all or the "full" program
as usual?
mascara and lipstick. But I See the exchange for the Soltau Therme


So now you have something more about me and I tag the love chaos princess.

wife reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment