Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Diagnosis Knuckles Bruising And Swelling

essence sudio nails better than gel nails

I
The new set of essence, I discovered a few days before the Muller and today bought. Until now I have it with dm still can not see! The products in the set you will find later in the standard range. However, you will need about 4-5 € shell out more because you bought products will have to individually.



I paid for the set € 9.95. On some blogs I've read that they offer a good alternative to Gelnägeln the nail salon. Also, the application should be very simple. However, there were complaints that the amount of nail tips (18 pieces) was too low and needs to be bought carefully after every single use. But in all honesty, gel nails are typically priced from 30 € upwards, as is the alternative by essence definitely a lot cheaper, even if it is buy more annoying every 10 days to have the nail tips. Tested

I have set myself yet, because I currently have my gel nails grow out and they still have enough to remove them.
you can but you will soon look forward to a test of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment