Friday, March 4, 2011

Zero No Tsukaima Shota

Garnier Bio Active Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover

Hey girls (: want to try
I'm so neugirieg and always wiederwas new, I have the same views as my eye makeup remover empty of Balea was the Garnier Natural Cosmetics Bio bought Active Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover.




info `s about:

• Price: about 3, 50 €
• Content: 150ml
• Durable open after: 6months
• Available from: dm, your place, Schlecker, Ross ...


Conclusion:
So in advance, I barely know with natural cosmetics from so I can not say much about the ingredients .... : D
But I can say this much he really super Removes even waterproof makeup and ever present burning. Unfortunately, I like the smell at all, he's kind of slightly bitter and unpleasant, but fortunately this vanishes immediately. I like that a total of
remover very much, simply because he well away and it really cares for the eyes.

Have you had experiences made with it?

Until then,
your Krissii

0 comments:

Post a Comment