Monday, March 7, 2011

Icy Hot For Hip Bursitis

The Balm Down Boy



Unfortunately I live in a city where there are no "the Balm" are products that otherwise I would certainly have often by this brand bought something. I was
But in Cologne, I took the opportunity and covered me with the Balm products.
My joy was even increased, because all products of the Balm to were 50% reduced . Presumably, these products are from the Douglasgschäften out because they can not sell so well, just I know it but unfortunately not!
The packaging reminiscent of Benefit and to some extent, Soap & Glory, exactly my taste. Taken


, I share the Powderblush " DownBoy . A light delicate pink with a touch of pink.
The texture makes a light and silky dusty impression. The pigmentation of the Blushes with a medium. D he power of color can be set up well and good but still blur.
The shelf life is satisfactory, comparable to an essence-Blush from the drugstore.
has applied to the skin the color nice and fresh and matte. I think special light skin color should be this good.


I pay the rest only 9,95 € instead of the regular retail price of 20 €. For 20 € I would have never bought this blush, there simply is nothing extraordinary zubieten, though a pretty color but nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment