Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brazilian Teak, Calgary

Pure Geblubber + survey

Hello my friends


today comes from me just a little bubbling times. The survey showed documentation that you yourselves could you not decide Somi and I start on Sunday with the documentary on Catherine the Great on.

Cosmetics technically I've become rather boring. Not for the nail design, but what with my Amu `s to make it.
I begin again to use more intensively on my lipstick. This is probably to the fact that the sun is shining again increased and the amderen that I want to kill my beloved Nyx Lippie Rose Bud finally, because of him only good 2 to 1.5 cm are present (have backup from the Lippie yes I still exist.)

articles about Cosmetics murder: Yes I have a few products that I want to kill and has. What woman is not all outsourced to things like bubble bath, shower gel etc..
can I understand my Menne it is too much and it almost entirely, we think women have a beauty complex. Of course women have a beauty
complex, and men a car, beer and Sport Complex.
is thus the balance of women and men's world restored;).
Some blog post are again consequences such as the favorites but I am not a favorite month but as with current favorites in my blog. Reviews will also be back for more.

A little update on computer: No, he is still not repaired and I also own a new one yet, I say get each day with a crisis with my Smartbook xD.
The photo's that I do I see any more blue cast on my screen and do not be surprised if I disappear at times in the forum Essence mysteriously, for then the thing is greased back.

So in the sense wife reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment