Monday, March 7, 2011

What Does 86 Mean On Silver

Lush Celestial


In the face cream " Celestial" If it is a moisturizer for sensitive skin, enriched with vanilla, almond milk, cocoa butter and Taubenorchidee . The ingredients look after sensilbe, irritated skin, soften and protect against environmental influences.
The cream is totally creamy as pudding. The smell of the cream is super delicious and I'm already totally addicted to it.
The cream takes a little longer until it feeds into the skin as creams, for example, from the drug Rieb kingdom, but it unfolds but a top quality, which is my dry and sensitive skin needs.
My skin smells after applying at least 1-2 hours of almond milk (for me, the cream smells mostly of almond milk).
Second, my skin soft and well kept totally dry patches immediately revitalized.
Although it is not so extremely greasy or rich as the Ultrabalm by Lush (which you should apply anyway just in really super rough areas, as it takes hours to feeding her), yet they contain enough moisture to dry skin after to have a few days away.

Since then I have this cream, I apply it every day and my skin thanks to the cream not so dry!
The compatibility is great, too.
I have nothing wrong with the cream, and can recommend to anyone who suffers from dry skin and sensbile.

volume 45 ml

Ingredients: Vanilla Water (Vanilla planifolia), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Almond Milk (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Fresh Dove Orchid Extract ( Dendrobium), cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, methylparaben, Propylparaben. Vegan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment