Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hot Oil Wrestling Wtf

Syoss hair thickening fluid

Hey girls (: from
Syoss so I could test some products, and next week I'll introduce you all succession after one day I'll start with the hair thickening fluid. to (:



info `s about:
• Price: approximately 6 €
• Capacity: 150ml open
• Durable after: 12months
• Available from: dm, your place, Schlecker etc.
• Through layer term, some liquid gel





Conclusion :
The fluid is very easy to use, and for my hair length (shoulder-length), I need only 1-2 pump applications. The hair is fuller and immediately after that I had really a shame a beautiful volume, but unfortunately the effect was not 48 hours, with me only in the morning to evening. But still I am very happy because I have really thin Hair can and can not do so well updos. With the fluid but it went very well.
A great product if his hair for a day even want to make really smart.
But I can say is that every hair is different and the effect varieirt from hair to hair.

you have it also, as you will find the fluid?

Until then, your
Krissii

0 comments:

Post a Comment