Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sims Exchange Seriennummer Registrieren Problem

DAY: Something about me

Hey girls (:
getaagt I was from dear Neila and here it is (:
first one thing, without which you do not go out of the house?
-My cell phone, which must always be: D
second Favorite makeup brand?
-Oh that's nasty, I love all the makeup brands ^ ^, I really can not decide as before: D
third Favorite flowers?
-Definitely orchids and roses (:?
4th favorite clothing store
-H & M and Pimkie and New York ...: P
fifth favorite perfume
-general, I'm frankly ken lovers perfume but if dan Bruno Bannani Made for Women
6th High heels or flat shoes
-Different times like that, but currently flat;? D
seventh Do you write good grades
? -Eeeeeeeeeeeehm ... Well: D I'm completely self-normal (2-3): D
8th Favorite colors?
-brown, blue, beige, green, red, white, plum, cream ...
9th Do you drink energy drinks? D
10th:
-neee that I may not at all Do you drink juice?
-How: P orange juice with pulp -> YUM: D
11th Do you like to swim?
-Absolutely!
12th Do you eat french fries with your fork?
-Nööö: D
13th Favorite face cream?
-The 14th of beautycycle Earth day and night cream
Will you marry again?
-With the right man to clear : D
15th Will you be angry quickly?
-Depends on the situation on it ... : D
16th Do you believe in ghosts?
-Klaaar, who does not: D nonsense, of course not x)
17th Any phobias?
against school-Yeah: D Ne but I hate spiders, worms and all that: D
18th You chew on your nails?
-Noo
19th Have you ever had a near-Toderlebnis?
-No, and I also want to do at all.
20th Do you drink coffee?
-No. (:

So that's it: D
tagging I'd like you all: D
If you join in, writes but your link as Kommi (:
Would be happy (:


Until then,
your Krissii

0 comments:

Post a Comment