Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playing Pokemon Silver On Mac

MAC Wonder Woman

first I wanted to buy anything from the LE, because I was a fan of
Wonder Woman or Superman ever. That is why I said the packaging at first glance not at all. However, it was overwhelmed with daily photos and swatches of this LE on the Internet and I started becoming interested in these products. ;

Then when I also read that the size of the powder should be larger than before, it had happened to me, I was hooked successful.

I unfortunately do not have a MAC counter near me, so I had to order online. As some Mac fans already know from previous LE, you have to fast on such straight LE are as we see on the Hello Kitty and Disney LE demonstrated.
I have ordered the Mineralize Skinfish in the color "Golden Lariat" at Douglas and at 8 clock! More than half already sold out at the time, although things have been made until the early morning online!
The Blush "Mighty Aphrodite" was already sold out!
So I tried my luck at another online store. There he was to get hold of. Phew, because I had really good luck. Because only a few minutes later was sold out of Blush.
The best beats to a tent in order to be prepared when the first things to go on line in front of his PC. If you think hard about it but left quite as far as the Hetzjagt on some MAC LE. I somehow feel that it is more difficult to LE to LE to get his favorite pieces when you're not fast enough, or going through the night.



The packaging this time are really big! Just for the Mineralize Skinfish has held its usual size of 10g, 20g now! Hence, the more expensive prices (I paid for the powder 34 €) justified!
Since the powder is so huge can very well use the colors individually with the brush.

The powder is divided into three colors: brown, gold and coral.
The gold shimmers total beautiful with its light and glitter particles can therefore be used as a good highlighter.
The brown is perfect for contouring and Korallenton is also fine glitter particles for the cheeks well suited to take care of freshness.

The colors go together quite mixed into the red.
But do not worry, because the ink transfer fails this time not as intense as usual, by MAC, it can also fit in nicely with light skin, if the color, for example, uses subtle as a blusher.
I will use the powder for my skin a light, healthy and to give tanned complexion.



The Rouge is really nice, a great satin sheen or Koralltenton. Here, too, much more grams in it than in the usual Blushes!
Therefore, the 25 € are again justified!
In contrast to the "Golden Larit" the blush is especially suitable for light skin.
The disadvantage of this blush is, unfortunately, that he can not be applied as well. Also, the color intensity to be classified rather mild to medium strength





of Swatch Blush
Swatch of Powder

0 comments:

Post a Comment