Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Win At Idrag Paper

NEU NEU NEU

juhuuu, I received letters of dm:)

The hair band has I do not extra shot (forgotten) costs € 3.95

Colorful necklace, shimmering beautifully in the sun. Each ball has two different colors into one another.
price 5,95 €

earrings encircled with colorful fabric cost € 3.45

hair and brooch for 2,95

"plastic ear rings" for € 3.45


earrings studded with transparent stones which sparkle in the sunlight beautifully. price 3,95 €
All in all great jewelry. While I like just the necklace and the stone ear rings but that is a matter of taste.
If I'm at dm, I never visit or rarely the jewelry stand. I then just the tunnel vision and only pay attention to the stuff I want to buy, such as hair clips, which I every now and again like to buy at dm.
However, I've never dealt with the dm-jewelery. Now that I've become aware of dm to the great jewelry, I will certainly visit often times the jewelry area and turn off my tunnel vision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment