Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cervical Fluid, Long Thick Blob

NOTD + LOTD

Hello my friends


I have for you today a Nail of the Day and a Lip of the Day.
There is something for eyes, face and nails, I think that for such was usually the lips are missing or are not even shown.

first time to NOTD:
My Nail of the Day today is the p2 paint from the Last Forever 020 series Dream On. A beautiful name for a peach-colored paint when applied but cruel.
p2 namely the promises of this patent with only 2 layers is opaque. Either I'm too stupid or p2 has built crap. The paint does not with 2 layers, but not with 3Schichten beaten in the first four layers, yet it still looks slightly streaky.
I think this paint to develop a love-hate.
conclusion that I would buy the paint again is anybody's guess.

LOTD:
My Lip of the Day is the new Pure Colour Lipstick 111 p2 Unter den Linden.
fits the name but there's my little place in a street that really means, so could this with. The color is a dark pink that's easy to purple goes very well, but as everyday Lippie portable.
The texture is creamy and it smells like not good.
to such a nice lip in my opinion fit to even mascara, lipstick color as this beautiful woman would rather the spotlight as a Amu is strongly related to Lippi.



I hope you, the blog post please and wife reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment