Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hands Red Itchy Circulation

Small decorative tip

Hello my friends


Today, even something quite other than cosmetics. I am also a florist and I thought why get necessarily spring flowers in the apartment when there is also wear the flower pot plants and the colors in the spring for me the most is reflected back.
Yes I bought a Kalanchoe in a lovely shade of pink.
pot what is it? We imagined wrapping paper from Lidl where butterflies on it in pastel colors and gift xD film. Ribbon for that I'm still tinkering and off you go.

Instructions:
First cut off one piece of your wrapping paper in a way you can make the broad middle of which the plant and extend the two sides about the pot.
likely to be somewhat shorter then you cut a piece of foil gift. Then
stick it down the slide on the gift wrapping paper (please tape is easier) and on the non-printed side. Now is your
your selected plant it and can get close to the plastic pot the plant that ends with a ribbon of your choice of wrap and make a loop. The ends
Shorten something with scissors and finished the spring candy.


I hope you have liked this decoration tip and wife reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment