Sunday, March 6, 2011

Denise Milani New Streaming

raid by Outfit # 2 Ilka

Hey, dear ones:)
have time I thought to myself that I'm sometimes an outfit with several steps.
First, only a top with jeans and then with sweat-jacket, then about a jacket and then a hat: P
The top is still a Disney-pressure, as is the way "we have no time" and as the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland on it: D
is the sea blue jeans, what is in the photos, unfortunately, can not see so good ... By the way, my favorite jeans because they have deep back pockets and two belt loops;)
The sweatshirt has a large collar who also looks good with a scarf (preferably a tube scarf)
The jacket is a fleece jacket from Bench with hood - little tip: Best Buy child-sized (you can get to gr.175) then it's not so expensive: P
And yes I know, the hat is a bit late: P So: use the last cold days: D

Here it is:







Top: C & A - disney
Jeans: Fishbone by New York
Sweat-Jacket: Only (available from eg Jeans K )
Jacket: Bench
cap:?

I hope you like it:) Much love your
Ilka:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment