Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Can I Play Mount Blade Multiplayer

essence my skin


I was quite amazed when I stood in front of the essence dm display with the new skin care products. Purchased
I have the cream for dry to normal skin.
The cream smells subtle yet strong enough to perceive the wonderful light, fruity and fresh fragrance.
The consistency of the cream is thick (without glitter) and easy to apply. Another advantage is that the cream easily absorbed and leaves no greasy film.
So far so good .. but Now to the disadvantages which are so serious that they make the benefits to naught.
A cream that enriches the skin with 24 intensive care and moisture to make the skin soft and supple. Unfortunately, it can be no question in this cream. The cream maintains, to the contrary, it dries out the skin more. My skin is stretched after a few minutes after the cream. Such a negative effect I've never experienced with any cream, with more than creams, which are designed to prevent pimples.

Conclusion:
I can only speak of me and the result is poor. However, I need to state here that each skin is different and therefore man also reacts differently to creams.




0 comments:

Post a Comment