Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rogers &sons Silverware

130 Leser Gewinnspiel "Chanel Mademoiselle"

I am pleased that I 130 readers have been this week, even now 131st
I look forward to every new arrival readers! For that is ultimately an affirmation that you like the blog, at least much of it. Of course, I would appreciate your input, and continue to improve it very much. The criticism should be founded in fact or.

What to win:
This time I had my back something special and there with you to have the Chanel coat Paradoxal good came, I thought to myself, there will again Chanel and although the lipstick Rouge Coco 2005 Mademoiselle



course, unused!


The rules are the same, namely:

profit rules:
-You have my readers are (Note: following related my blog)
-a comment on this contest post, why do you want to win now (more than one comment leads to the exclusion of the competition)
-If you have a blog, then reported on this game being

How is the winner determined ?
Per lottery

How long is the competition?
now and ends on 3/22/2011 at exactly 24 Clock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment