Sunday, March 6, 2011

White Housewife Going Black

characteristics of Karl.a

Hello my friends (:

I'm already really are beginning on board, but I had to post no time to: (
This will change, but now, D
I the godmother of Krissii: D (No, really I 'm her godmother ^ ^) you've written as well as Ilka a fact sheet about me:

Name: Karla
Age: 13
Hobbies: Tennis, dancing, singing, playing piano, meeting friends, blogging, music, a total of, .
face painting and reading favorite books: Evermore, Harry Potter 7, The Twilight ...
favorite colors: black and natural tones
favorite music: Not Certain, but especially Tyler Ward
favorite fashion brand.: Vero Moda, prop, but nothing specific.
favorite cosmetics brand: no certainty, but I am trying to more expensive brands ... currently

I will report first mainly on hair care products and personal care products, then something is still visible so ... (:

Tschüüüss,
your Karl.a

0 comments:

Post a Comment