Monday, March 7, 2011

Galleries Of Gay Maturi

nail design No 21 Crackling 1.3

Hello my friends


time in a long abstinence my crackling varnish ('ve seen too many variations in Essence Forum), I dared to another Nail Design to do with it.
Do not worry, this does not appear in the Essence Forum.

List of products:
-p2 Quick Dry Base Coat &
-808A Mny paint from the Material Girl Le
-p2 Crackling paint in black-
Essence Nail Art Top Coat Sealing

application: At the beginning I Lacquer
a p2 layer Quick Dry Base Coat & on as the paint vonn not Mny fingernails discolored Sun ugly.
followed by 2-3 coats of varnish Mny 808A. The custom paint as many layers as it is quite transparent.
Once this has dried, I painted a thick layer of crackling paint in black and look like this pulls it together.
If everything is good then dried is just another layer of the Essence Nail Art Sealing Top Coat also painted and ready for the nail design.

to name Crackling 1.3: As I've said
completely uploaded to the beginning of my life bloggers like this one 2 versions 1.2 and so I wanted to record my old Crackling series again, if even in large distances.

I hope you enjoy this slightly different version of it and your wife reads Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment