Saturday, March 5, 2011

Calories In Medium White Chapati

Ebelin nail polish remover acetone-free

Hey girls (:
I wanted you even talk about my current favorite nail polish addition of Ebelin
.

info `s about:
• Price: about 1, 00 €
• Capacity: 125ml • Durable
open after the: is always indicated on the vial (exact date)
• Available from: dm



Conclusion:
far the best nail polish I had, and still to acetone-free!
Of the pump dispensers I'm a big fan sowiso
Ok he does not smell sooo good, but so far I have not found a nail polish remover is doing it: D
total of I am very satisfied, he set away with a super small.
I still want to try from the new p2 if not of the Ebelin can compete, then I'm going to buy another no more: D


What is your favorite nail polish remover?

Until then, your
Krissii

0 comments:

Post a Comment