Friday, March 4, 2011

Best Kates Playground Vids

Catrice Infinite make up



First, praise to Catrice! You've developed into quite a bit. The many new products on the shelf for a drugstore have a very good quality (quote at least most of the products of Catrice, there are exceptions, of course, again and again)

from assortment could very much with.
Among them is the Catrice Infinite Matt make up that will last up to 18h.
The glass bottle with pump dispenser makes a very sophisticated look that reminds quickly to more expensive brands in the Douglas area, etc.
the glass or the bottle makes a strong impression and is difficult to hold.
was unfortunately right at the beginning of testing at a disadvantage. Because in order to remove the black cover on the pump station, you must apply some force.
also prepares the pump dispenser problems, as its dosage is not regulated. Somehow you get the feeling that the pump dispenser Klempt and one about the operation of the pump dispenser make up more than you really want to come out.



The make up itself smells very pleasant. For I am highly perfumed make ups.
would make up the consistency of the I as a liquid with a touch Describe creaminess.
The job is great! It can be incorporated into the skin perfectly. I bought the lightest color " light beige" and it fits perfectly to my skin tone. I had never seen such a perfect color that fits so well with my skin tone. Without exaggeration I would say that it is 1 to 1 of my color, just perfect! After applying I see little difference to my skin color and makeup. We see no make-up edges, etc.
beautiful frosted Although the make up on the skin or medium strong covers (it still looks very natural), we see yet recovered from fresh.

As you know I've got dry skin and it is important that the make up and moisturizes the skin does not dry out. This make-up meets my requirements. The skin is by the make up is not dry or oily, it is but right in the middle area to be classified. And what I find really enjoying that makes make up the skin so nice and tender and melts in the job immediately with skin!
What you unfortunately can not confirm is whether the make up actually holds 18 h, as long as I never wear make up in the face.
In any case, it has kept me from any problems from noon to 21 clock nachpudern without which I had!


The following picture shows how well the make up blends into the skin. You do not know where the make-up begins and ends recognizes (on the neck I wear no make up)! So it should be. An invisible make-up, which nevertheless conceals small impurities!



Conclusion:
Since the benefits so outweigh can be easily seen on the disadvantages of time.
reason for me to make up the best drugstore that I ever had. It can easily keep up with Chanel and Co.. Wow, I never thought that I would ever say this to you!
buy this make up for only € 6.49 and you will be thrilled guaranteed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment