Friday, March 4, 2011

Coaxial Cable To Hdmi Tuner

WIC by Herome Polish New Delhi 115

Hey girls (:
From brand Herome I got for free 2 nail lacquers for you to, I'll show you tomorrow the other color, now first 115 New Delhi
.







And now some info `s about:
• Content: 7ml
• Price: 7 € 50
• Durable open after: 12months
• Available from: Herome
• Color: 115 New Dehli

Some allgemine Info `s:
Each nail lacquer in an extra bag was packed, which I thought was really cute (: The WIC (World Inspired Colours) Polishes inspired by 79 countries around the world. is delivered from the Netherlands. In the online store can also be found matching lip glosses (also WIC) and care products for hands and other products for the nails .

Conclusion:
I like the color very much, it's a beautiful fresh spring color to my Outfit's paying attention. The application was very simple, because the paint has a short broad brush with which I am personally most clear. He also does very well with only one! Layer. I would have wished, but he more at a price of 7.50 € than 4 / 5 days and has not only open 12 months after the preserved, but otherwise I'm super happy with the paint. Check out the colors necessarily at that, there are really great colors here and the whole quality is really great.

As you find the color, and you have already made experiences with Herome?


Until then, your
Krissii

Thanks again to Herome provide for the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment