Friday, March 4, 2011

Create Your Wwe Title Belt Online

Amu is orange on the eye

Hello my friends


Today I got a Amu in Orange for you. Now most think it is totally crazy.
As for colors I'm almost to have for each color (except red, black, petrol, etc.).
Since I also new Eyeshadow from p2've got time I wanted to see how this color looks as Amu and I think it's beautiful and it's something different.

product list:
-Nyx Eyeshadow Base Skin Tone and Pearl
Eye Dream 020-p2-p2
Day Dream Colors in Motion Eyeliner in White / Gold-Essence Mascara
Stays On and On

Application:
As usual with me I wear my first two bases on my eyelid.
on the inner eyelid, I plotted up to half of the bright orange color. I would describe him as a mixture of orange, cream and gold.
At the outer eyelid then I carry on the strong orange color.
The p2 Colors Motion in eyeliner I conjured me a great eyeliner. Orange-colored eye shadow is at a disadvantage, however, the the White / Gold more orange / gold, but had another take about an eyeliner and he is finally white / gold.
Finally, the lashes mascara just yet and there goes orange chaos xD


I hope I could make you something tasty and the color orange woman reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment