Saturday, March 5, 2011

Apology Letter For Boss Complete Project

p2 matt make up 020 pretty beige

Hey girls (:??
times I have got myself a while ago p2 of the mat make up all day in the pretty beige color 020 purchased, and the review is here (:



Swatch:




info `s about:

• Price: 3.25 €
• Contents: 30 ml after the open
• Durable: 12months
• Available at: dm
• Color: 020 pretty beige




Conclusion:
So this is really my first make-up! Make up: D Really I have never used before which / used but eventually I resolute that I must go down to try one: D

So if you do not take too much of it arises, even no mask effect but a great, almost flawless complexion (:
Unfortunately mat is 8 hours but 4-5 hours on it in any case, after just a little powder (:
The make up is really only for mixed and oily skin, a friend to me it has tried (she has dry skin) and liked it at all
I need to use `s whole face only a pea-sized amount
wear I prefer it with the fingers.. P
through the tube can be its desired metered amount also great.
By and large I think the make up really well, at least for the price I think you can not go wrong.
I'll next the new matte makeup Buy Catrice (:?

What is your favorite make-up

Until then,
your Krissii

0 comments:

Post a Comment