Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Pork Rib Marinade

fenjal sensitive Body Lotion

Hey girls (:
Some time ago I got so fenjal test of some items to, today I wanted to introduce you to the sensitive body lotion

.

info `s about:

• Price: about 5 €
• Capacity: 400ml • Durable
open after: 12months
• Swiss made
• Available from: dm, your place, etc. Schlecker




The lotion:



flavor and consistency:
Again, the typical fenjal fragrance, a blend of soft, sweet and pleasantly fresh. I personally like the scent very much, but it is a matter of taste. The consistency is not as fluid as it corresponds with a foster milk lotion.


Conclusion:
I have the lotion tested actually spend, but I have to say I have no complicated skin, it is very dry but not sensitive.
I always use 1x a day and must say I am very pleased with her. She donates super moisture and leaves the skin velvety really, what I also like very much that it feeds really fast, I personally important: P
round I'm really happy with it.

What is your favorite body lotion?


Until then, your
Krissii

0 comments:

Post a Comment