Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do You Shower Before Waxing

nail design No 20 No 20

Hello my friends


Today is again a simple nail design by me.
So slowly go out, here are the ideas, so I will no longer be Sunday's blog.
is Sunday for me since then to get my creative ideas free rein, so you can always see new nail designs by me. Back
nail design.

product list:
-Nfu.Oh Aquabase
Nfu.Oh Holo-paint No. 61
-Essence Nail Art Painter Tip Freestyle & 05 Purple Magic
-Essence Nail Art Top Coat Sealing

Application:
First, I wear the aqua base to ensure that the paint will adhere better Holo his nails and woman not as many layers of paint must be the Holo paint the base is dry 2 layers come from the Holo paint.. can
known as Holo paints dry quickly put you release also equal to the nail design.
are with the freestyle tip Painter & 2 lines on the side of the nail pulled straight up and pulled the top of the nail tip or two horizontal lines.
If the whole is still dry then paint your top coat over a layer and you have a simple nail design.


I hope you like the nail design and woman reads your Jlisti

0 comments:

Post a Comment